I once saw a fellow who said that he back dated his New Year’s resolutions. It may sound funny, but it has always helped me to start the New Year in a positive way by concentrating on my accomplishments.
So… here goes my New Year’s resolutions for 2017.
- Support my lovely wife Angelle through her knee surgery.
- Help Angelle support our Mom through her knee surgery.
- Learn about and start to write game programs.
- Buy a ton of computer stuff to write game programs including Apple and iPhone so that my friends and family can play my games.
- Write a game for Canada’s 150th birthday… Canada 150 Trivia Quiz.
- Publish my game on the web, Android, and iPhone.
- Have my 150th game download on Canada’s birthday July 1.
- Downsize our television.
- Finish a jig saw puzzle with four pieces missing.
- Renovate our home and have it done by professionals.
- Buy groceries with Bitcoin.
- See my wife, Angelle’s, artwork hanging in a Victoria art gallery.
- Meet Tim’s girlfriend Kristen. She is a keeper. You are a lucky man Tim.
- Create some artwork. Thanks, 4Cats studio.
- See my friend Neil’s work in various galleries.
- Have dinner with the two feature artists after an art show. Thanks, Neil and Jaroen.
- Get new recliner rocker chairs and sit in them pretty much all year.
- Watch and photograph the solar eclipse.
- Take photos of Heritage buildings for Wikipedia in Nanaimo, Qualicum Beach, and Ladysmith.
- Watch the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the playoffs.
- Host visitors that we had not seen in a while and some that we had.
- Almost see P!nk in concert.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Start a blog.
What are your resolutions / accomplishments?